Like everything on the Internet things change. Technology changes, algorithms change (whatever that means), search engines change and most importantly the way search engines search for information, store information and what type of information they store and think important has changed. But has the way you search changed? Today, a search phrase like “Internet Marketing” [...]
Tag Archives | internet marketing
What does #Internet Marketing mean for your Company? For many companies, #marketing is an after thought. And #Internet Marketing is just another way of saying “search engine optimization“, which doesn’t mean a lot to 95% of the businesses on the Internet. After you have just spent hundreds and perhaps thousands of dollars having a new [...]
Do You Know Who’s Tracking You Online?
Big Brother is Already Watching YOU!!!
- Palette – Coming Soon August 1, 2012
- Thing-A-Ma-Jig is HERE! June 20, 2012
- The Value of a Good ‘Description’ June 12, 2012
- URGENT! Tax Evasion SCAM Email Alert! November 29, 2010
- 5-Tips to Raise Search Engine Visibility | part 2 January 26, 2011
- ‘Titles’ That Sell – ‘Titles’ That Kill May 11, 2012
We don't just want to be a great Brand. We want to be a really great company. In order to do that, we had to become social!
Some days there just doesn't seem to be enough coffee in the world!
Catch Excellence - Reflect it Back!
I see a new renaissance where artisans and entrepreneurs arise not to copy or improve what has been done, but to create what never has been!