Seriously? Who cares? You shouldn’t! Less than 1% of web users still have a computer with IE6 on it. It is time to upgrade!!!!! What are you waiting for? Web browsers are FREE and if you are still using IE6 as your internet browser you are missing out on the best of the web. You [...]
Tag Archives | #webdesign
What does #Internet Marketing mean for your Company? For many companies, #marketing is an after thought. And #Internet Marketing is just another way of saying “search engine optimization“, which doesn’t mean a lot to 95% of the businesses on the Internet. After you have just spent hundreds and perhaps thousands of dollars having a new [...]
Do You Know Who’s Tracking You Online?
Big Brother is Already Watching YOU!!!
- Palette – Coming Soon August 1, 2012
- Thing-A-Ma-Jig is HERE! June 20, 2012
- The Value of a Good ‘Description’ June 12, 2012
- URGENT! Tax Evasion SCAM Email Alert! November 29, 2010
- 5-Tips to Raise Search Engine Visibility | part 2 January 26, 2011
- ‘Titles’ That Sell – ‘Titles’ That Kill May 11, 2012
Some days there just doesn't seem to be enough coffee in the world!
Catch Excellence - Reflect it Back!
We don't just want to be a great Brand. We want to be a really great company. In order to do that, we had to become social!
I see a new renaissance where artisans and entrepreneurs arise not to copy or improve what has been done, but to create what never has been!